Pontypridd RFC’s Covid Rules / Expectations
We may not be able to welcome supporters to the ground and clubhouse to watch any senior rugby at the moment, but we are still open for various functions and as a result we’d like to make everyone aware of our own regulations, which are in line with the Welsh Government’s current rules –
Welsh Government Alert Level 2
From 26th December 2021-Rules for customers –
Coronavirus infections in Wales are increasing. There is a new type of coronavirus called Omicron. It is very easy to catch and is spreading very quickly.
The Welsh Government has brought in new rules for Wales from 26 December 2021 to help stop the spread of the virus and keep Wales safe.
It remains the responsibility of organisations to Assess the risks of opening to its employees and customers (further details are displayed on the Club notice board).
You must obey the rules operating on the Sardis Road premises from the 26th December 2021. The rules are:
- You must provide ‘track and trace’ contact details on entry.
- You must wear a face covering (unless you have a reasonable excuse not to do so) every-where inside the building except when sitting at your table.
- Table service only (No bar service).
- Maximum of 6 persons per table.
- Ventilation via doors and windows.
- Keeping reasonable distances (2 metres/ 3 steps away) from others when moving around/ using the toilets.
- A maximum number of persons in the toilets at any given time.
- If attending a wedding or the reception of a wake, you should take a lateral flow test before you attend.
- More than 30 people can attend a wedding or reception of a wake as long as the venue has the capacity to manage the numbers.
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.