Ponty RFC’s Covid-19 Guidelines – 29/1/2022
From Saturday 29th January 2022 Alert Level 0 guidelines will be in place for customers and spectators at Pontypridd RFC.
Although the Welsh Government has repealed many of the laws governing Covid-19 Restrictions, it nonetheless remains the responsibility of organisations to assess the risks of opening to its employees and customers (further details are displayed on the Clubhouse notice board).
Consequently, our guidelines and rules have been modified and the following put in place at PRFC:
- There will be no reserved tables.
- There will be no table service.
- Service at the bar will resume.
- Ventilation will be via doors and windows.
- Signage is provided to increase an awareness of hygiene.
- All spectators and customers are encouraged to follow ‘Track and Trace’ protocols (see QR code check-in signs displayed).
Thank you for your continued support and co-operation.