Social Media protocol
The use of social media in corresponding with supporters and partners is important to Pontypridd RFC. The club has an aim to represent its local communities in the best way possible and to promote positivity in all that it does.
The club will always seek to keep supporters and partners well informed and will respond to questions and criticism to the best of its ability, dealing only in facts and actuality, not rumour and gossip.
Pontypridd RFC requests that those using its social media platforms value the same principles and protocol as those promoted by the club:-
- #PontyFamily is one club which embraces all who wish to be included
- The club values diversity and inclusiveness, with no place for discrimination or hatred
- Derogatory or abusive posts cannot be tolerated and will be deleted
- Repeat offenders or false profiles will be blocked
- Positivity is key, even when querying or in responding to others